Q: When purchasing automobile insurance, what should I consider?
A: There are several things you should consider when purchasing automobile insurance that your agent can help you with. Here are a few:
- Purchase the amount of liability coverage that makes sense for you.
- Select the optional coverages you want.
- Decide which company to purchase insurance from.
- Don't base your decision solely on price. Other factors like service and claim response are extremely important in selecting the right insurance.
Q: Does my insurance policy cover a friend if I loan him/her my car?
A: When you loan your car to a friend or an associate, he or she will be covered under your automobile insurance policy.
Q: What is collision physical damage coverage?
A: Collision is the loss you incur when your automobile collides with another vehicle or object (like a telephone pole).
Q: What is comprehensive physical damage coverage?
A: Comprehensive provides coverage for direct physical damage losses you could incur to your car from something like a hailstorm.
Q: How can I lower my automobile insurance rates?
A: There are several things you can do to lower the cost of your automobile insurance.
- One way is to look for competitive pricing. An agent that works with many different insurance companies can provide you with comparative rates and ensure that you are getting the best coverage.
- Another way to lower the cost is to change your deductible. By raising your deductible, you may lower the cost of your automobile insurance by almost 10%. You must be able to pay the deductible amount in the event of a claim. You can also look for discounts that you may be entitled to. Some examples of discounts that may be available are multiple cars under the same policy and carrying a homeowners policy with the same insurance company.
Marsh & McLennan Agency - Midwest Region Named Better Business Bureau 2017 Eclipse Integrity Award Finalist
April 6, 2017
Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires RJF Financial Services
April 5, 2017
Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires Blakestad, Inc.
March 2, 2017
Midwest Producers Assume Market Leader Roles
February 21, 2017
Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires iaCONSULTING
February 7, 2017
We've Expanded Our Services!
February 1, 2017
Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires J. Smith Lanier & Co.
January 13, 2017
Happy Holidays from Marsh & McLennan Agency's Midwest Region
December 14, 2016
Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires Benefits Resource Group
December 5, 2016
Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires Presidio Benefits Group
December 1, 2016
MMA-Midwest Colleagues Volunteer at Charitable Organizations
November 16, 2016
Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires Vero Insurance
October 4, 2016
Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires Benefits Advisory Group
August 31, 2016
Westfield Insurance Foundation's Legacy of Caring Fund Benefits Goodwill Easter Seals Miami Valley
July 1, 2016
Kevin Aston Joins Marsh & McLennan Agency's Midwest Region as P&C Practice Leader
June 6, 2016
Marsh & McLennan Agency's Midwest Region Named a BBB 2016 Eclipse Integrity Awards Finalist
April 7, 2016
Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires Corporate Consulting Services
April 4, 2016
We've Been Recognized as One of America's Best Employers!
March 23, 2016
Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires Celedinas Insurance Group
March 2, 2016
Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires Aviation Solutions, LLC
March 1, 2016
SBDC Business Excellence Awards Recognizes MMA Midwest
February 2, 2016
Ann Larimer, JD, CPCU, Testifies Before the House and Senate Insurance Committees to Help Get Bill Passed and Signed
January 6, 2016
Marisa Rogers Named Human Resources Manager of Marsh & McLennan Agency's Midwest Region
January 1, 2016
Cyber Claims are on the Rise